LNZ Legal Firm LLP — Lawyer-Paralegal Law Firm


Submit Strong Canada Immigration and Visa Applications

Immigration Lawyer Windsor

LNZ Legal Firm LLP can you you with immigration applications, for Permanent Residence, sponsorship and other Visas

Applying for Permanent Residence Status in Canada

Applying for permanent residence in Canada is a multi-step process, and there are several immigration pathways through which you can obtain Canadian permanent residency. Here are some of the most common pathways for applying for permanent residence in Canada:

  1. Express Entry System:

    • The Express Entry system is a points-based immigration system that manages applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and the Canadian Experience Class.
    • To apply through Express Entry, you need to create an online profile, and you will be ranked based on factors like age, education, work experience, language proficiency, and more.
    • If you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) based on your score, you can then apply for permanent residence.
  2. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs):

    • Canadian provinces and territories have their own PNP streams that allow them to nominate individuals for permanent residence who meet their specific labor market and economic development needs.
    • You must apply to the specific PNP stream in the province or territory where you want to settle. If nominated, you can then apply for permanent residence through Express Entry or a separate process.
  3. Family Sponsorship:

    • If you have a close relative who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, they may be able to sponsor you for permanent residence in Canada. The sponsor must meet certain eligibility criteria.
    • The most common family sponsorship categories include spousal and common-law partner sponsorship, parent and grandparent sponsorship, and dependent child sponsorship.
  4. Refugees and Protected Persons:

    • If you are a refugee or a person in need of protection, you can apply for permanent residence in Canada after being granted refugee status or protection.
  5. Start-Up Visa Program:

    • If you have a business idea and the support of a designated organization, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence through the Start-Up Visa Program.
  6. Caregiver Programs:

    • There are caregiver programs that allow caregivers to apply for permanent residence after meeting certain requirements.

The specific application process, requirements, and eligibility criteria can vary depending on the immigration program you choose. It’s essential to thoroughly research the program that best fits your qualifications and situation and to consult the official website of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for the most up-to-date information and application instructions. Additionally, you may want to consider seeking our assistance to help with the application process, as it can be complex and time-consuming.

Visitor Visa (TRV)

Visitor Visa to Canada

Obtaining a visitor visa to Canada, also known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is a process that allows foreign nationals to visit Canada for various purposes, such as tourism, visiting family and friends, attending business meetings, or participating in short-term courses or conferences.

You will typically need the following documents:

  • A valid passport.
  • A completed Visitor Visa application form (IMM 5257).
  • Two recent passport-sized photographs.
  • Proof of funds to support your stay in Canada.
  • Travel itinerary.
  • A letter of invitation (if visiting family or friends).
  • Other documents specific to your situation, such as a letter from your employer or proof of enrollment in a course.


Super Visa Canada

Super Visa Canada Family

The “Super Visa” is a type of visa that allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit Canada for an extended period. Unlike a standard visitor visa, the Super Visa is a multiple-entry visa that permits eligible individuals to stay in Canada for up to two years at a time, and is  valid for up to 10 years. This provides a more extended visitation option for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents.

Eligibility: To be eligible for a Super Visa, applicants must meet certain criteria, including but not limited to the following:

  1. They must be the parents or grandparents of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
  2. They must have a written invitation from their child or grandchild who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
  3. They must meet certain financial requirements, showing that their child or grandchild in Canada can financially support them during their stay.
  4. They must pass a medical examination and obtain health insurance for their visit to Canada.

Spousal Sponsorship

Spousal Sponsorship into Canada

Spousal sponsorship in Canada is a process that allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner to become a permanent resident of Canada. This sponsorship program is designed to keep families together and allow spouses and partners to live in Canada with their loved ones. First ensure that you and your spouse or partner are eligible for the spousal sponsorship program. The sponsoring spouse or partner must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and meet specific requirements.

Post-Graduation Work Permit

A Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) in Canada is an immigration program that allows international students who have completed eligible programs at designated Canadian institutions to work in Canada after graduation. This permit provides an opportunity for recent graduates to gain valuable Canadian work experience and potentially qualify for permanent residency in Canada.

Get Started with LNZ Legal Firm LLP